About SEARCH Overview Company Background SEARCH News 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 Awards Membership Group Board of Directors Staff Careers Partners Contact Us
SEARCH Board of Directors Recognizes Members and Staff for Years of ServiceBack See more recent articles
On behalf of the SEARCH Board of Directors, Chairman Capt. Thomas W. Turner (Virginia) has recognized a number of SEARCH Members and Staff for their years of service to the organization.
The recognition was made July 18 during SEARCH's 2012 Annual Meeting held in Cincinnati, Ohio. Each year, the Board issues commemorative awards to current Members and Staff who have provided a significant length of service to SEARCH—longevity that is a testament not only of their immense value to SEARCH, but also of the many important and unique contributions they have made.
- 20 years: Ms. Liane Moriyama, Administrator, Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center, Department of the Attorney General
- 15 years: Ms. Donna Uzzell, Director, Criminal Justice Information Services, Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- 5 years: Major Robert Bloomberg, Commander, Technical Services Bureau, Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP)*
- 5 years: Major Douglas Shelton, Commander, Records Division, Indiana State Police
- 5 years: Colonel Robert Williams, Chief, Department of Public Safety, Maine State Police
*Major Bloomberg's tenure as a SEARCH Member ended in June 2012, pending his retirement from the MSHP September 1, 2012. He was replaced as Missouri's representative on the SEARCH Membership by Major Sandy Carsten, MSHP, appointed by Missouri Governor Jay Nixon on June 14.
Ms. Liane Moriyama
Ms. Donna Uzzell
Major Robert Bloomberg
Major Douglas Shelton
Colonel Robert Williams
- 25 years: Ms. Twyla Putt, Manager, Corporate Communications
- 10 years: Mr. Ron Hawley, Executive Director
- 5 years: Ms. Mallorie Teubner, Director, Information Sharing Programs
- 5 years: Mr. James Douglas, Information Sharing Specialist
Ms. Twyla Putt
Mr. Ron Hawley
Ms. Mallorie Teubner
Mr. James Douglas