About SEARCH Overview Company Background SEARCH News Awards Membership Group Board of Directors Staff Careers Partners Contact Us
Director of Information Sharing Programs« Back to Careers
SEARCH is recruiting for a Director of Information Sharing Programs to help lead our team of innovative thought-leaders in the field of integrated justice.
Job OverviewThe Director will oversee SEARCH's efforts to implement information sharing technology in the field, working directly with clients in the public safety arena at all levels of government.
SEARCH's implementation efforts involve working with exciting, cutting-edge approaches such as open source software, agile development, and national standards (such as the Global Information Sharing Toolkit (GIST) and National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
The successful candidate will have the passion and experience to enable the next generation of justice information sharing technology, and to share effective practices back to the justice community through delivery of technical assistance and participation in national standards bodies.
Skills and AbilitiesSEARCH is seeking the following skills and abilities in this recruitment:
- Leadership of teams focused on designing and implementing information sharing technology
- Strong business development skills
- Exceptional leadership, facilitation, consensus-building, communications, and project management skills
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Expertise with national justice community standards, such as the GIST and NIEM
- Experience with architectural approaches, such as service-oriented architecture, integration patterns, and federated identity management
- Experience implementing or supporting integration technologies in the public sector
- Enthusiasm for open source software and open standards
- Innovative, creative thinking
- A passion for public service and a more effective, efficient justice system
CompensationSEARCH has embraced a remote-working culture and provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Frequent travel within the United States is required.
To apply, please send a résumé and cover letter articulating how your experience and skills match the requirements above, to firstname.lastname@example.org. An initial review of applications received will begin March 16, 2013, with the position remaining open until filled.
SEARCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.